What we do
Armatage Community School is a site-managed school. The Site Council works on issues related to the Armatage community, including long range planning, budgets, policies, student achievement, community building and curriculum. Working closely with Principal Searl, the Site Council ensures the continued success of our community and strengthens relationships between the school, families and the Armatage neighborhood.
Council members include parents, staff, and one representative-at-large. It’s important that council membership represents the diversity of our school and every effort is made to achieve this goal.
While everyone is welcome at the council’s meetings, only site council members can vote on decision-making issues. Meetings take place the second Thursday of the month at 5:30pm during the school year. Additional meetings may occur as needed. Please check the Armatage events calendar for further information.
Please submit agenda requests to email@example.com
- Steve Searl - Principal, Administrative Representative - Stephen.Searl@mpls.k12.mn.us, '21-'22
- Staff Co-Chair - TBD for '21-'22
- Parent Co-Chair - TBD for '21-'22
Staff Representatives from 2020-2021 School Year
- Anita Webster - Staff Co-Chair - firstname.lastname@example.org, '20-'21
- Lisa Benson, Associate Educator - email@example.com, '20-'21
- Lynette Clarke, Special Education teacher - firstname.lastname@example.org, '20-'21
- Stacy Katzovitz, 3rd grade teacher - email@example.com, '20-'21
- Michelle Loomans, 4th / 5th grade teacher - firstname.lastname@example.org, '20-'21
- TBD for '21-'22 school year if you are interested in joining site council please contact Mr. Searl.