Drop Off ProcedureThe school day begins at 8:05 am, students who are not attending a before school program may arrive at the school as early as 7:50 am.
- Doors will be unlocked at 7:50 - they are due in class by 8:05
- Students arriving by vehicle should be dropped off on the south side of the building and enter door 15 near the Armatage wading pool
- Parking is available in the Armatage Park parking lot, or off 57th Street
- An orange cone near door 15 will indicate it is still open and students may enter
- Door 15 will lock at 8:05 - if arriving after then please come to the main entrance and check in at the office
- Walkers may enter door 15 on the south side of the building, or the main entrance on the north side of the building
- Please do not drive students to the north entrance
- Breakfast is free for all students and served from 7:50-8:05 am
Pick Up Procedure
The school day ends at 2:35 pm, students who are not riding the bus or attending an after school program must be picked up at this time.
- All students should be picked up by 2:35
- All students will be picked up at door 15
- Signs will indicate where your child is standing based on grade level
- Students must stay behind our cones on the building side until they see their parent or caregiver
- Students may not play on the playground or anywhere else as they wait
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders will be walked out at 2:30
- Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd graders will be walked out at 2:35
If you have any questions about drop off or pick up please contact Kathy Hauck in the office.